Join us for
CALPCC East Bay Region's
Our January East Bay CALPCC Regional Event will be a Holiday Party!
on Friday, January 26th, at 6:30pm
Please note that January 26th is a NEW and accurate date!!!
Our previous scheduled event of January 5th has been changed to January 26th!
Enjoy a fabulous PARTY! We will eat together and play games. Bring your partner and family! We hope you will join us!
Please bring a potluck dish to share.
WHERE: Our January event will be held at member's home in Richmond. The location address will be emailed to you when you register for this event. Please RSVP to receive the address. Registration is FREE!
WHEN: on Friday, January 5, at 6:30pm (We would love to see you, even if you need to come late or leave early!)
~The East Bay Region CALPCC Coordinators,
Grace Malonai and Heather Truschel
- NEW: We now offer a learning opportunity and/or presentation at many East Bay events!! Some of our events may offer an opportunity to earn BBS approved CE Units! We will keep you posted!
- MEETING TYPES: What is the difference is between CALPCC East Bay Region’s Regular events and Mentoring Circle events? Essentially, our regular events are for networking, socializing with others in our profession, and also for discussing matters that impact LPCCs and PCCIs, and our region. Mentoring Circle events offer mentoring support to all participants. Each type of event provides networking, learning, and social opportunities. Please contact Grace or Heather with any questions.
- UPCOMING EVENTS: We generally meet the 2nd Friday of each month (unless the date falls on/near a holiday). Please save the date for upcoming events!
- Our February event will be a Social event held on February 9th; Location TBD.
- Our March event will be a Mentoring Circle held on March 9th; Location TBD.
- Our April event be a Social held on April 13th; Location TBD
- POSSIBLE INTERN HOURS: If you are a registered as an intern with the BBS, professional events that offer informal training may count towards your non-counseling hours of experience, under the category of Workshops, Seminars, Training Sessions or Conferences, as long as you have approval from your clinical supervisor.** Please note that CEUs are NOT offered for this meeting.
**See Statutes and Regulations Relating to the Practice of: Professional Clinical Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Educational Psychology, and Clinical Social Work by California's Board of Behavioral Sciences, Statutes & Regulations, Section 4999.46(D), which states: "(D) Not more than 250 hours of verified attendance at workshops, seminars, training sessions, or conferences directly related to professional clinical counseling that are approved by the applicant’s supervisor."