Join us for
CALPCC East Bay Region's
July 13, 2018
An East Bay CALPCC Meeting
A Fun Night of Networking and Farewell to Heather:
- East Bay CALPCC regular event! Come network and socialize with others in our profession, and discuss matters that impact LPCCs, Associate Professional Clinical Counselors, and our region.
- This will be our Regional Network Coordinator, Heather Truschel’s, final CALPCC event before she moves with her family to Fort Collins, CO. Come join us in saying goodbye and wishing her the best of luck in her next chapter.
- Please bring a potluck dish to share!
Our July event will be held at member's home in Richmond. The location address will be emailed to you when you register for this event. Please RSVP to receive the address. Registration is FREE!
on Friday, July 13th, at 6:30pm (We would love to see you, even if you need to come late or leave early!)
Please bring a potluck item to share! We’d love to see you whether you do or not!! If you RSVP and then later realize you won’t be able to make the event, please contact us so we can change your RSVP. Thank you!!
The East Bay Region CALPCC Coordinators,
Grace Malonai and Heather Truschel
We offer a learning opportunity and/or presentation at many East Bay events!! Some of our events will offer an opportunity to earn BBS approved CE Units! Please note that this June event does not offer CEUs.
MEETING TYPES: What is the difference is between CALPCC East Bay Region’s Regular events and Mentoring Circle events? Essentially, our regular events are for networking, socializing with others in our profession, and discussing matters that impact LPCCs and PCCIs, and our region. Mentoring Circle events offer mentoring support to all participants. Each type of event provides networking, learning, and social opportunities. Please contact Grace or Heather with any questions.
UPCOMING EVENTS: East Bay CALPCC generally meets on the 2nd Friday of each month. Please save the date for upcoming East Bay events!
- Friday August 10th: Location TBD (Regular/Social event with a Mini Presentation)
- Friday September 14th: Location TBD (Mentoring Circle event)
- Friday October 12th: Location TBD (Regular/Social event with a Mini Presentation)
- Friday November 9th: Location TBD (Mentoring Circle event)
- Friday January 11th: Location TBD (Holiday Party!)
BEHIND THE SCENES:
- We do our best to offer meetings in both Alameda County and Contra Costa County.
- If you would like to host one of our events please let Grace or Heather know. We will be delighted to connect!
- If you would like to present a mini presentation at one of our events, please let Grace or Heather know. We will be happy to work with you!
POSSIBLE ASSOCIATE HOURS: If you are a registered as an Associate with the BBS, professional events that offer informal training may count towards your non-counseling hours of experience, under the category of Workshops, Seminars, Training Sessions or Conferences, as long as you have approval from your clinical supervisor.** Please note that CEUs are NOT offered for this meeting.
**See Statutes and Regulations Relating to the Practice of: Professional Clinical Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Educational Psychology, and Clinical Social Work by California's Board of Behavioral Sciences, Statutes & Regulations, Section 4999.46(D), which states: "(D) Not more than 250 hours of verified attendance at workshops, seminars, training sessions, or conferences directly related to professional clinical counseling that are approved by the applicant’s supervisor."