- Student Access Line. Have a question about what it's like to be licensed or working in the field? Sign into your Member Dashboard to ask.
- Pathways to Licensure Program. Information sessions on finding a private practice, supervision, examinations, hours accrual, and licensure application support.
- Student Symposium. This student-focused event is centered around the needs of our developing professionals.
- Associate Access Line. Get your questions answered about licensing, your associate number, site placement, supervision, and more!
- Private Practice Hub. Resources for developing or maintaining your practice: checklists, webinars, templates and video recordings.
- Peer consultation groups for APCC's*. Ongoing clinical consultation groups to receive and provide support in your pre-licensed clinical work.
*Note: these groups are in addition to an APCC's clinical supervision and do not count towards licensure.
- Legal Advice. Consult with an affiliated, board-certified attorney on ethical and legal issues encountered in practice.
- 2 Free CEUs/year through the CALPCC Education Catalog
- Professional Development. Information sessions for licensed clinicians on Law & Ethics, Interventions, Practice Management and other subjects.
- Counselor Educator Consortium. Counselor Educators have access to an exclusive network across the state to consult on issues related to counselor training, institutional changes, and BBS updates.
$999 (1-time fee)
Enjoy protection against future membership rate increases!
Lifetime Members have access to all of the above, plus:
- 4 free CEUs/year through the CALPCC Education Catalog.
- 20% Discount at the CALPCC store.
- CALPCCx Access. Exclusive new conversation series between Lifetime Members and special guests.
- Premium Event Access
- Lifetime Certificate. Receive a special gift and membership certificate to display in your office.